Whether you want to gauge how your product or service is performing or want to find out how you can provide better services to your customers, there is no more effective way than hearing it directly from your customers. Underrated by many companies, customer satisfaction surveys give you an almost exact measurement of what your customers think about your products / services.
Customer satisfaction surveys continue to be a potent tool in how businesses grow and manage customer relationships in spite of technological advances in other areas of a business. By involving a periodical feedback collection and analysis system into your sales / marketing cycle, you can gain significant insight into how your business can be grown and how customers can be acquired.
BackOffice FZ LLC specializes in creating customer satisfaction surveys that includes survey design, setup, data collection, scanning, reporting and analysis. If you want an experienced partner in helping your business grow, BackOffice FZ LLC are happy to help you.
We have sufficient experience and expertise in creating and analyzing customer satisfaction surveys. Our customer satisfaction survey process includes:
- Survey setup
- Survey design
- Information collection
- Survey scanning and data entry
- Survey analysis and reporting
What can be measured in online customer satisfaction survey?
The flexibility with online or voice based customer satisfaction surveys is that they can be used to collect feedback on any aspect of your business. Typically customer surveys can be conducted to gather these data from customers:
- Are customers happy with your product or service?
- Are they facing any problems with the product / service and how can you address them?
- Finding how your product/service is doing in the market – gathering sales numbers
- Is there a new market opportunity that can be addressed by the business?
- How can customer service at your company improve to serve your patrons better?
- How is your customer or user response to your website – navigation, content etc.?
- How has the customers’ business benefited by using your product or service?